Monday 22 July 2013

Writing Development

I have looked through my writing before and after I started this blog and I really see the difference the feedback has had on my writing, my description ability has seriously improved, in my humble opinion lol.

However seeing this makes me aware of the massive difference in the writing in my early chapters as they were written before I started the blog and therefore the writing isn't as good as my later chapters. so I have decided to go back and re-edit chapters one to four. hopefully this will improve the readers experience, there is no point the later chapters being great if the early ones aren't some people wouldn't even get to the later chapters. So I am going to finish chapter ten and then go back and begin my chapter one to four overhaul.

Also I have to accept the feedback, my Grammar is not really been up to par and I do accept that. I write for the thrill of telling the story and the grammar hasn't been a massive issue for me, there fore I have enlisted the help of two Proof readers who will be reading through my work and correcting any grammar issues they find and then getting back to me with the corrections.

And in other personal news I have been asked to be part of a compilation book of short stories to be published next year at some point. which I am very excited about

Shaun

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment