Monday 18 February 2013

Drunk characters and bad bars...

Hi there folks.

Really happy with the story so far. (Except chapter five! that needs an over haul) Six and Seven I'm happy with and kinda glad the power went out that night and kicked my writing back into gear.

I have also made a pdf version of my book thus far and have sent it to some people who have trouble getting onto their computers to read the blog. I have been assured they will either send me their comments or come on to comment after they have read it.

So chapter 8 is a bit of fun mixed with a bit of dark. which so far is really fun to write as its set in a tavern full of drunk people. I hope to have it finished for edit by Friday. So should be ready for upload by Monday.

Come on people more comments please!

Shaun

:D

P.S,
I have also uploaded my chapters on Deviant art and it can be viewed and commented on there.  http://millsshaun.deviantart.com/art/Land-of-Gallahan-355250018?ga_submit_new=10%253A1361296286&ga_type=edit&ga_recent=1

No comments:

Post a Comment