Wednesday 26 December 2012

XMAS and NEW YEARS!!!!

First off! I SURVIVED THE 'END OF THE WORLD'!!!!!! :D

So Happy Christmas everyone!

I've had a great Christmas this year with my family, I spoiled my kids rotten and had some great meals with my family and proposed to my girlfriend, who from this point forward will be referred to as my Fiance! :D

So I return to writing after new years day. I will maybe jot some stuff down here and there but I am gonna wait till I get new years out of the way before getting right into the next chapter.

I gotta say I am getting frustrated as I can see where I want the story to go but getting the beginning of the story through is taking time and I kinda want to write the cool major plot stories now!!!

well I hope you enjoyed your Christmas day and have a great new year!

:D

Shaun


No comments:

Post a Comment