Friday 10 August 2012

Egg and my Face Reunited

Sooooooooooooo...

Many of you will have seen my previous post entitled the cheek...
for those of you who have not read it, i basically moan and bitch about a comment left on my blog insinuating i had stolen this story....

this upset me and i spat the dummy out as many writers would... only for me to find out it was all the work of the devious troll DEREK MCKENZIE ( BUM BUM BAA)

Yes in retaliation for my constant spamming him with links to my blog Derek trolled me and he trolled me good....

thanks to Mr McKenzie i have spent most of today annoyed about the cheek of my accuser only to find out it was him so i am reaching out my pram retrieving my dummy and shoving it in my mouth before i make more of a fool of myself....

Well done Derek.

:D
Shaun

2 comments: