Wednesday 25 July 2012

Inspiration and more comments

Hi there folks been away from the blog for a while but im back now and wondering what has to be done to get the blog more attention. So I can hopefully get more comments on the pages and posts. Come on folks! lol its all for the feed back! i have to say though I am surprised and happy about the good reception the story has had so far.

I have had some great inspiration for the book and have already finished first drafts of chapters two, three and four. Although the way I've let the story go in these chapters isn't as good as i want it to be, as i find the narrative at this point is running away from the original story plan so I will be reading through them and making changes accordingly to improve it so I can publish Chapter two "A Kingdom Life" some point this week.

:D
Shaun





No comments:

Post a Comment